Tioga Railroad Excursion
Sunday, September 23
$89.00 per person
Tioga Central Railroad has been in operation since 1840. It was originally opened to connect Blossburg, PA, with the Chemung Canal at Corning. Your roundtrip excursion begins at the Wellsboro Junction and travels to the north end of Hammond Lake in Tioga.
The Grand Canyon of the East is in Wellsboro, PA at the Leonard Harrison State Park. This is a unique Canyon and is considered a Natural National Landmark by the federal government.
· Motorcoach Transportation
· Ticket for train ride
· Brunch at Penn Wells Hotel
· Guided tour of the Grand Canyon of the East and the town of Wellsboro, PA
· Motorcoach Driver and Step On Guide Gratuity
· Services of a Covered Wagon Tour Director